You are your child’s first and most important teacher.
Did you know that 85% of your child’s brain development happens before age 3?
There is no time in life when the brain develops more rapidly than during the first five years. Studies show that building children’s brains from the earliest ages helps shape the foundation for children’s futures.
Without positive early childhood learning, a child in a low-income setting is:
- 25% more likely to drop out of school
- 40% more likely to become a teen parent
- 50% more likely to be placed in special education
- 60% more likely to never attend college
- 70% more likely to be arrested for a violent crime